Monday, June 4, 2012

Lindsay Lohan : Don't I Look Just Like Liz Taylor ?

Lindsay Lohan is all dressed up and ready to take on the role of a lifetime -- and TMZ has obtained the first of photo of LiLo in full Liz Taylor wardrobe ... as she gets set to start filming her new movie.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay had her hair cut and dyed to look just like Taylor's classic 'do. The photo is all Lindsay ... no wig, no nothing.


Shooting on the movie starts this week with Grant Bowler from "True Blood" co-starring as Richard Burton

http://tmz.com

2 comments:

  1. I don't see her as liz at all. You couldn't pay me to watch it.

    Hey PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly . A lot of actress run through my mind at the moment .
    Maybe an unknown actress would be better to play Liz .

    Out off all the things Liz may have been guilty of ... Dad says she was a lady and should be protrayed by a more worthy actress .... HA !!!

    ReplyDelete