Monday, November 4, 2013

Drew is Expecting Little Bundle of Joy 2

 
Drew Barrymore Pregnant Expecting Second Child
 
 
There’s another baby on the way for Drew Barrymore! The actress and husband Will Kopelman are expecting their second child, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.
Barrymore, pictured above at LACMA Art + Film Gala on Sunday, has spoken of her plan to expand her family, saying that she wanted daughter Olive, 13 months, to have a sibling.
“I was an only child, and it was lonely,” she told InStyle in their September issue.

“Some people love it and thrive on the independence, but I want my kids to have other kids around. Maybe two kids so they can run around life together, roll their eyes at their parents together like Rusty and Audrey Griswold from [National Lampoon's] Vacation. So however that’s going to come about, it’s gonna happen!”

The cosmetics and wine connoisseur, 38, has also said that she was glad she waited until she was older to have children.
“I’m glad I lived such a full life before I settled down into a family because I got to enjoy it and get it out of my system,” she explained.

Witchy extends her warmest congratulations to Drew and Will.

Thanx People Magazine

2 comments:

  1. PIC ,
    Thanks for including me in wishing them well , just look at Drew's warm glow .
    PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have that special glow. I'm glad she waited until she settled down.

    Witchy wanted to tell them congrats.
    PIC

    ReplyDelete