Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Man Missing Since 1977 Found In Oklahoma Using New Name

A Canadian man who was thought to have died in a fire back in 1977 in Kitchener , Canada has been found living in Oklahoma with a new family.

 Ronald Stan was just 32 years old when he mysteriously vanished. It was speculated that he had burned to death in a barn fire, despite the fact firefighters couldn't find any trace of his body. Nine years later, an Ontario court declared Stan dead.

Fast forward another 28 years, when a routine audit reopened the case and found that Stan had been living in Oklahoma under the name Jeff Walton. He confirmed his identity to the Ontario Provincial Police, but he wouldn't discuss any further details on why he left Canada.

His Oklahoman son, who was unaware of his father's previous life,
told The Star, "I'm still trying to put all the puzzle pieces together myself."

What's even stranger,
Stan's uncle Edward knew he was alive the entire time. Apparently he was shocked to learn that his nephew had been declared dead in the first place.

Edward told reporters that he had seen Stan at a family funeral in 1997.


Now that's  a  riot  ...  What  a  kick in the  head  ... he  sure  when to a lot  of  trouble  to   get rid  of  his  baggage .... HeHe

4 comments:

  1. Witchy,
    I daresay you are fast , I heard about the guy this morning on the 5AM news , he really wanted to get away and I think you for linking what his son told the Star News and his uncle's link . We watched the Emmys and we had tears in our eyes , Billy gave a great tribute to his dear friend .
    After the earthquake in Napa Valley , I bet the prices are going up .

    Now for the good part , I really liked how you handled those kooks on Maxy .
    What I didn't understand what they was talking about on the post , they attacked you for no reason . I told my friends to read it and they said what looking at the sun got to do with her answering Helen .
    Helen got her answer to the sites said now that lady got spunk . Helen said she has to leave Maxy a message this week , She is very happy . Thanks and stay spunky , we like your sass .
    Ardis Whittin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Ardis ,
      This story struck me as funny , whatever the reason was , Ronald Stan got out of dodge . I am glad it ended well for everyone concern . Everyone here had tears in their eyes , Robin was much loved and touched so many people hearts .
      The earthquake did a lot of damage ... most of the damage are being caused by fires and no water . I think the worst damage was in the upper part and the valley got some damage but not as bad .

      Kooks is right , like you , I still don't know what their point was ... it certainly had nothing to do with the post . I think it was someone wanting to get a rise out of us . They will always get a rise out of us when they infringe on our turf .

      Ardis , we are so happy to have helped Helen and tell her we wants to know how she's doing and we have other sites for her keep us in the loop .
      Tell your friends to keep their questions coming ... we have moderation on for a while , but we will keep a close eye on them . I don't think we will need it for long , just until the kooks go away .
      Thanks for liking my spunk , what you see is what you get Hahahaha!!!
      See you later gator .

      Delete
  2. Hey PIC,
    Old Stan used to live around the corner from us...real nice guy. I borrowed his lawnmower and I still got it.
    I think he left town because he owed me fifty bucks and couldn't pay it.

    Hahahaha! I am just yanking your chain PIC. His wife was probably an old nag. Some mysteries are not meant to be solved..
    Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!!
      Girl you slay me , I know you are yanking my chain ... but sometime life is stranger than fiction .

      He seems to be happy now .
      Luv PIC

      Delete