Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Many Faces of Bill ( Hi PIC, around 2:00 AM I was prowling around and decided to leave you a little present)




WHAAAAAT? They're saying I raped them?
Nope, Nope, Nope, never happened. They're all lying.
All I did was offer them the opportunity of a lifetime....
To play with my magic Weenie.
If they said NO.... I didn't hear it and I didn't see it.

I have nothing further to add....CUT!

Unless you can prove something....I'm leaving.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  FOOLED YOU!
I'VE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH IT FOR HALF A CENTURY!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh PIC ,
    Those are so funny and the magic weenie is hilarious . I like them all but the one where Cosby is burning in hell is what rge women wants Hahahahaha!!1
    Good one ,
    Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it BWitchy
    Love PIC

    ReplyDelete