Friday, July 20, 2012

Starts React to 'Dark Knight Rises' Shooting

In the wake of the Mass shooting at a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises in Colorado, Hollywood stars and other public figures have responded with shock and support for the victims of the senseless tragedy.

President Obama: "Michelle and I are shocked and saddened by the horrific and tragic shooting in Colorado… As we do when confronted by moments of darkness and challenge, we must now come together as one American family. All of us must have the people of Aurora in our thoughts and prayers as they confront the loss of family, friends, and neighbors, and we must stand together with them in the challenging hours and days to come."

Mitt Romney: "We are praying for the families and loved ones of the victims during this time of deep shock and immense grief. We expect that the person responsible for this terrible crime will be quickly brought to justice."

Eva Longoria : "My heart goes out to all the people affected in the Aurora, CO shooting. May God be with that town and their families…"

Jessica Simpson: "Praying for the victims and families of those involved in the shooting in Colorado. My heart is broken. So awful. God Bless…"

Khloe Kardashian: "My heart goes out to everyone who was affected by the shooting in Colorado early this morning. I’m praying for you ALL! I will never understand these senseless acts of violence! So sad!"

Chris Evans : "What the hell is happening?? my heart is completely shattered. all of my thoughts and prayers are with the people of aurora."

Alyssa Milano : "No. Colorado shooting. My heart aches. Prayers for the victims and families."

Donald Trump: "At least 12 dead and 50 wounded in Colorado–bring back fast trials & death penalty for mass murderers & terrorists.

Whoppi Goldberg : "Hearts and Prayers to all affected by the craziness in Colorado."

Nancy Grace: "Praying for the victims & their families."

Kris Jenner : "My heart goes out to all the families who are suffering today in colorado in the wake of such a senseless tragedy…Praying for you…"

Ryan Seacrest : "Thinking about the families who were affected by this horrible incident in Colorado. My thoughts and prayers are with you all."

Eva Longoria : "My heart goes out to all the people affected in the Aurora, CO shooting. May God be with that town and their families…"

Jessica Simpson : "Praying for the victims and families of those involved in the shooting in Colorado. My heart is broken. So awful. God Bless…"

Khloe Kardashian : "My heart goes out to everyone who was affected by the shooting in Colorado early this morning. I’m praying for you ALL! I will never understand these senseless acts of violence! So sad!"

Chris Evans : "What the hell is happening?? my heart is completely shattered. all of my thoughts and prayers are with the people of aurora."

Alyssa Milano : "No. Colorado shooting. My heart aches. Prayers for the victims and families."

Whoopi Goldberg : "Hearts and Prayers to all affected by the craziness in Colorado."

Nancy Grace : "Praying for the victims & their families."

Kris Jenner : "My heart goes out to all the families who are suffering today in colorado"

Erin Andrews: "Thinking abt everyone in Colorado.."

Cheryl Burke : "My heart goes out to all the families and victims in Aurora, Colorado. This is insane!!"

Tyrese Gibson : "These are really the end of our days. People devious crimes are getting worst and worst.. In a theater.? My prayers to the family I’m so sad.

LeNron James : "So u telling me I can’t even feel safe at the movies now!!? SMH. My prayers goes out to all the families involved in Aurora, Colorado."

John Stamos :"What devastating news to wake up to. my heart is with everyone involved in the Aurora #theatershooting. what the world needs now is…"

Kristin Cavallari : "Wow..waking up to news about the shooting in Aurora, CO. My heart goes out to all the families. So sad."

Melissa Gilbert : "Just saw news about shooting in Colo. stunned and saddened. Prayers to all."

Billy Ray Cyrus : "Oh no ! Just woke up and turned on the news ’14 dead 50 hurt in Batman movie shooting’ Praying for victims. So sorry and sad."

Paula Deen : "My heart and prayers go out to all the victims and families in Aurora, Colorado this morning."

Olivia Munn : "My sincerest condolences to the victims and families in Colorado. So sad, so mindless."

Kaley Cuoco : "Colorado omg.. Praying for the families…this is sick."

Giuliana Rancic : "Chills & tears watching coverage of #Aurora shootings. Praying for the innocent lives lost & those in hospital. What a tragedy."

Snooki : "My prayers go out to the victims and families of the Colorado theater shooting. #justicewillbeserved"

William Shatner : "My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the horrific shooting in Colorado. My best, Bill"

Brooklyn Decker : "Reading the stories of victims & witnesses. It’s horribly sad. Can’t imagine how these people & those close to them feel. My heart goes out."

Ashley Tisdale : "Saying a prayer for #Aurora. So sad to hear the news, u r all in my thoughts"

Eli Roth : "Thinking of everyone in Aurora. Too upsetting for words."

Michael Urie : "Thinking of everyone in Aurora. Too upsetting for words."

Bethenny Frankel : "The news from Denver is unbelievable. My thoughts and prayers are with the families that have been affected."

Cobie Smulders : "My heart goes out to the families involved in the horrific tragedy "

Jesse Tyler Ferguson: "All my thoughts are with the victims & victims families in Colorado. So incredibly sad & senseless."

Anderson Cooper : "Hearing accounts from people inside theater. It’s so terrible. So tragic. My thoughts are with all those killed, wounded and their families."

Mario Lopez : "My thoughts & prayers go out to all the families of the victims of the senseless crime in Colorado. As a father, I’m devastated to hear such a tragedy occur. Going to hug my daughter a little tighter tonight… God bless"

Julianne Hough : "My love & prayers are with all the families that have been affected by the horrible, unspeakable torment from last nights shooting! #BeKind"

Ian Somerhalder : "My heart&those of many go out to the victims of #Aurora shooting last night.WHF is our world coming to?Pls,pls we must change.Seriously."

Kal Penn : "Such awful news to wake up to out in Colorado."

Carson Daly : "Praying for those affected in #Aurora. Tragic beyond all belief. God bless you."

Dominic Monaghan : "Aurora we are thinking of you. I wonder if USA will have an open conversation about gun law after this tragic day in Aurora? Very sad."

LeBron James : "So u telling me I can’t even feel safe at the movies now!!? SMH. My prayers goes out to all the families involved in Aurora, Colorado. Its just not fair that innocent people have to lose their lives over someone’s selfish stupidity acts! My stomach is hurting over this"

Zooey Deschanel : "I’m terribly sad to hear about what happened in Aurora, Co. last night, my thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this tragedy."

Michael Moore : "Too sad at the moment to comment."

Jamie Kennedy : "Hard to grasp human behavior when something so senseless happens."

Alicia Silverstone : "What can you possibly say? So sad and awful and devastating. Sending out my love to anyone suffering. #theatershooting"

Larry King : "We remain one of the few countries in the world where anyone in the world can get a gun. in this case a machine gun. This is absurd. Our hearts go out to the victims & family members in Colorado shootings"

Hillary Duff : "Heartbroken for the family’s dealing with this horrible violent act in Colorado! Saying prayers #theatershooting"

Mandy Moore : "The news of the horrific tragedy in Aurora literally takes me breath away. All thoughts and prayers are with victims and their families."

Gayle King : "Aurora -still trying to wrap my brain around how an evening at the movies ends in a massacre. HEARTBREAKING."



Zoe Saldana : "My heart goes out to the friends and family of the victims of the Colorado theater shooting. They’re in our prayers .

Michael Moore : "Too sad at the moment to comment."

Jamie Kennedy : "Hard to grasp human behavior when something so senseless happens."

Cher : "LOVELIES ALL Of Our Hearts Go Out 2 Families & Friends Who Lost Loved Ones at Theatre in Colorado!"

Lea Michele : "My heart goes out to everyone who was affected by the shooting in Colorado early this morning. Such a tragedy. Sending prayers to all."

Whitney Port : "So devastated to hear about what happened in Colorado. My heart goes out to all the family & friends who have been affected by this tragedy."

Samuel L. Jackson : "I hope none of you were in that Colo. theater last nite! Heartfelt sympathy for all victims & families."

Kendra Wilkinson : "my thoughts and prayers are with the people in Colorado and all of their loved ones"

Cory Monteith : "such a senseless tragedy. when are we going to reconsider the role of guns in society? how many more times does this have to happen?"

Sarah Hyland : "Sending prayers, strength and positive energy to the victims and families of Aurora, CO. Such a senseless act of violence. So disappointing."

Updates as they become available ... stay tune.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gals,

    Any tweets from the actual stars of the film ?

    ReplyDelete