Monday, November 26, 2012

Angus T. Jones : Trashes 2-1/2 Men

Angus T. Jones is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $350k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."
Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.
Something smells in Denmark :
Really Angus!
I applaud your commitment to your faith, but you've been on this show for a very long time and have had the opportunity to leave the show within recent years. However, one has to wonder whether this is just a way to get back at producers for your diminished role this season or whether this is just a ploy to get more money.

Don't use religious as a bargaining chip and don't trash the show that has made your life so very, very comfortable.

If you have a problem with the filthy money you're making, why don't you just give it away.

He's been on how many years without questioning the quality material he's been given? And where were his Christian values then? I'm sure he saw a whole lot more back in Sheen's worst days than even now. Go ahead and walk, kid.  HeHe.......


No comments:

Post a Comment