Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Donald Trump ... Cher Feud on Twitter


Trump ...Cher feud on twitter as thousands clamor for Macy's to dump him .
  Donald Trump is NOT happy about an online petition calling for Macy’s to dump him from the store’s advertising campaign, and he’s now in a Twitter feud with Cher, one of his most vocal detractors.

The "Celebrity Apprentice" star is one of several high-profile people featured in ads for the iconic department store (see video below).

But his comments during the just-concluded presidential campaign, harsh rhetoric toward other public figures, and increasingly controversial persona have led approximately half a million people to sign a letter urging Macy’s to drop Trump.

***One of his critics is Cher, who tweeted on Monday, "I’ll NEVER GO TO MACY’S AGAIN ! I didnt know they sold Donald Trump’s Line! If they don’t care that they sell products from a LOUDMOUTH RACIST CRETIN,WHO’D LIE LIKE "HIS RUG"TO GET SOME CHEAP PRESS ! I CANT BELIEVE MACY’S THINKS HE’S THE RIGHT "MAN" 2 REPRESENT THEIR NAME!" ***

Needless to say, the feud-loving Trump struck back.

On Tuesday, he wrote to Cher, "I don’t wear a "rug"—it’s mine. And I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries that didn’t work."

Trump added, "It’s amazing how people can talk about me but I’m not allowed to talk about them."



No comments:

Post a Comment