Friday, November 16, 2012

Billy Dee Williams : Hell Yeah . I Wanna Be In The Next Star Wars


In a gas station ... not too far, far away (from our office) ... "Star Wars" actor Billy Dee Williams dropped a potential BOMBSHELL about the greatest franchise in the galaxy to a TMZ reporter.

It all went down when our guy Ryan (pictured below) decided he was in the mood for a refreshing Icee ... the blue kind, naturally.

Once Ryan -- a HUGE "Star Wars" nerd -- entered the gas station, he happened to notice Billy Dee ... who played Lando Calrissian in the original "Star Wars" flicks ... and totally freaked out.

Here's what happened next , according to Ryan :

"I told him I was a huge fan and worked at TMZ. I asked if I could film him for the show and ask about the new Star Wars trilogy, but he declined.

So I said, 'that’s cool … but everyone is dying to know, has anyone

reached out to you about being in the new film?' He said, 'No.'
So I said, 'Well if the new trilogy is based on the same characters from the movies you were in, do you wanna be in it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment