Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Angelina Jolie Makes Shocking Cofession

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

US actress and director Angelina Jolie and her partner US actor Brad Pitt pose on the red carpet prior to the premiere of her film 'In the Land of Blood and Honey' (Au pays du sang et du miel) on February 16, 2012 in Paris. Jolie present her first movie as director, 'In the Land of Blood and Honey' , a film about the women's situation during the Bosnian war.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attend the Cinema for Peace Gala ceremony at the Konzerthaus Am Gendarmenmarkt during day five of the 62nd Berlin International Film Festival on February 13, 2012 in Berlin, Germany.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt pose on the red carpet for the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, January 15, 2012.
**********************************************************************************
Is Lara Croft hanging up her guns for good?

"I will do some films and I am so fortunate to have the job, it's a really lucky profession to be a part of and I enjoy it," Angelina Jolie said in an interview with Britain's Channel 4 News. "But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children."

Jolie continued, "I think I'm going to have to give up the acting as the kids hit the teenage years, anyway, too much to manage at home."

This isn't the first time Jolie has spoken about quitting the business. "Acting helped me as I was growing up. It helped me learn about myself, helped me travel, helped me understand life, express myself, all those wonderful things,"Jolie said in a 2010 interview with Vanity Fair. "So I’m very, very grateful, it’s a fun job. It’s a luxury. Look, I’m at work today in the middle of Venice. But I don’t think I’ll do it much longer."

While Jolie's oldest son , Maddox , is now 11,
it doesn't look like she will be retiring in time for his 13th birthday. Jolie is currently working on the movie "Maleficent," hitting the theaters March 14, 2014 .She even brought her daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt into the mix, as the four\year-old will reportedly have a "minor role" in the film .

Jolie is also rumored for an upcoming role in a potentional "Kung Fu Panda 3"and reportly reviewed a script for "Salt2".

One other project that the actress has on her plate? Her wedding to partner Brad Pitt . Pitt recently said that the nuptials will take place "soon."

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment