Monday, March 25, 2013

Ex-WWW Star X-Pac : Oops ! I Tore My Butthole

Former WWE star X-Pac tore himself a new one last weekend ... literally ... after one of his signature wrestling moves took a BLOODY turn.

According to his ex-GF's Instagram, Pac -- real name Sean Waltman -- was wrestling at an indie event in Minneapolis Saturday night when he performed his Bronco Buster ... a move where he leaps into a straddle position on some guy's face (below).

Problem is ... the other guy moved -- putting X's nuts and anus on a collision course with the ring's turnbuckle. It didn't end well for X-Pac.




X managed to finish the match after the injury, but when he got back to his hotel room he noticed a lot of blood coming from his nether regions ... and wisely went to the hospital.

X-Pac underwent surgery for a torn anus and was released today.

By the way, he also lost the match -- sooo ... zero upside here.

Just a thought :
OMG I know I shouldn't be laughing but that was one of the funniest descriptions of an injury I've ever read!! I'm dying laughing ...

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often backstage at those events..

Once the tights come off, the real men show up....

and drop the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment