Monday, October 24, 2011

Denise Richards : I Regret Boob Job "OMG"

Denise Richards says that she regrets enchancing her breasts when she was a teenager .

In a new iVillage  blog entry about the healthy body image she tries to project for her daughters , the actress writes , "At 19 when I first got my breasts done , I wish that I  was confident enough with my body to not have  had surgery ."

On the subject of plastic surgery , Richards believes , "I honestly feel that it's whatever makes a person feel good about themselves ," adding that she has no plans to have any additional work done .

Richards has two daughters , Sam and Lola , with ex-husband  Charlie Sheen .

Earlier this year , Richards adopted a baby girl named Eloise .

Richards acknowledges that the realities  of show business often seem at odds with her parenting instincts.

"I often times feel like a hypocrite with my daughters when trying to teach them to have a healthy view on beauty and body image ," she explains . "I'm in a business where looks and weight do matter."

But , Richards adds , "When I exercise I never say I work out to stay thin ... I always use the words healthy and strong . I don't obsess about wearing make-up when I leave the house or looking a certain way.

Richards tries not to let her professional commitments affect how her kids see themselves .

"My girls see me  at work or getting ready for photo shoots and I'm sure at times it can be a confusing message to them when I'm being primped , dressed and fussed over ," she says . "I always explain it's mommy's job.

Just a thought : Well Denise  at least you are on the right tract with your girls ...  keep up the good work .

No comments:

Post a Comment