Monday, October 3, 2011

"Hung" Star Thomas Jane Used To Be A Gay Prostitute

Thomas Jane , who plays a gigolo on the new HBO series "Hung," revealed today he used to turned tricks while living as a homeless teen in Los Angeles.

Jane says he was an out-of-work actor , and often performed sexual acts with men to make ends meet .

The actor tells the L.A. Times ,"When I was a kid out here in Los Angeles I was homeless . I didn't have any money and living in my car."

"I wasn't averse to going down to Santa Monica Boulevard and letting a guy buy me a sandwich . "Know what I mean ?"

Jane says , "Being a young artist and broke in Los Angeles , I was exploring my sexual identily," noting that the experience was productive for him in that way it " blew the doors of my conventional upbringing  and thinking and open up possibilities for me ."

The actor who has been married twice --- most recently  to Patricia Arquette says he doesn't regret his sexual "experimentation," stating , "until you're tasted the food , you don't know whether you like the food or not , as my mom always said .

2 comments:

  1. "Used to be gay"?? Is there such a thing?

    Trying not to be judgemental toward a hungry,homeless kid but that experience has to warp your character just a wee bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange you say . Not by a long shot.

    There are more of them out there than meets the .

    ReplyDelete