Thursday, October 27, 2011

Steven Tyler : Rocks on Bloodied & Bruised After Shower Accident


Steven tyler , who fainted in the shower of a Paraguay  hotel on Tuesday , resulting in him losing two teeth and receiving a big gash above the right eye , got back on stage Wednesday night .

The singer wore sunglasses when he performed the concert's first song with his band  Aerosmith , but then took them off to reveal a blackeye beneath his eyebrow  where four stitches were needed to close up a deep cut.

In a phone call for Buenos Aires , Tyler told the "Today Show" on Thursday that the "crowd roared" when he removed his shades.

The Aerosmith frontman and "American Idol" judge had been suffering from food poisoning when the accident occurred . "I started to get sick , and I just fell on my face ... I just passed out ," he said on the morning show.

Tyler also explained that with the help of the American Embassy  in Paraguay , he found the area's best hosiptal , where he received "one stop shopping."

"They stitched up my eye . They did a little plastic surgery . And they fixed my  tooth. All in one fell swoop ," he said .

Tyler also acknowledged how it was understandable , having a history of drug and alcohol abuse , that people would think his shower fall may have been tied to a relapse."That is natural and normal ," he told the "Today Show," adding , "I get that people people thinks that it still bothers me  a little ... but it's something that I have to deal with for the rest of my life.

                                         Bruised eye
                                       Missing teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment