Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ashley Tisdale Poses Topless For Maxin

Ashley Tisdale poses topless for the May issue of Maxim, and opens up about her dating life and Scary Movie 5.

The star, who’s dating Christopher French, reveals, "There’s definitely a thing where I like the dark, mysterious bad boy."

PHOTOS BELOW :
Tisdale adds that she’s "old-school when it comes to dating," explaining, "I’m not into the ‘game’ so much. If I like you, I’ll confront you and be open about it. Then I expect you to come after me."

Asked about working with Lindsay Lohan on Scary Movie 5, the actress shares, "I think Lindsay’s great! There were so many cameos, and that’s what I love about these movies."

Tisdale also reveals the craziest fan interaction she’s ever had, telling the mag, "Once I Instagrammed a picture of me waking up, and the next day this older gentleman came to my parents’ house saying he wasn’t going to leave till he saw me. I was like, ‘Maybe I shouldn’t have taken a picture of me in bed?’"

The issue is out on newsstands now.




         

No comments:

Post a Comment