Monday, April 15, 2013

Celebrities Send Prayers & React to Boston Explosions : Cont:

Ben Affleck
: Such a senseless and tragic day. My family and I send our love to our beloved and resilient Boston.
Arnold Schwarzenegger:
My thoughts are with Boston. Thank you to the brave first responders who always run toward our greatest fears to save lives.
Lindsay Lohan
: Sending prayers to everyone who was/is at the #bostonmarathon
Lance Armstrong
: Just off the bike and getting the news from the Boston marathon. Thoughts & prayers go out to Dave M, his staff, all runners, and volunteers
Maria Menounos
: Praying for everyone home in boston. Devatated at the news #bostonmarathon
Randy Jackson
: Praying for Boston right now
Russell Simmons
: prayers for Boston.
Dane Cook
: Hoping this may be a horrible accident. Hearing gas lines may have exploded. Anyone have any news back in Boston? #Prayers
Mike Tyson
: Praying for everyone at the Boston Marathon.
Rob Lowe
: Wolf Blitzer: Two huge Boston Marathon explosions at finish line were "unexpected". Telling in like it is. #CNN
Julie Benz
: Sending prayers to all that were affected by the explosions at the Boston
marathon.
Ricky Martin
: My heart goes out to all the victims of the explosion at the finish line. #bostonmarathon
Carson Daly
: Praying for those hurt at #bostonmarathon – so terrible. 2 explosions at Finnish line. News is all over it. So sad
Tom Bergeron
: Watching coverage of Boston Marathon explosions, heart in my throat.
Elisabeth Rohm
: My deepest heartfelt sympathies go out go all that were affected by the explosions at #BostonMarathon #Prayers
Courteney Cox
: Prayers for Boston today
Lucy Hale
: Sending prayers to Boston.
William Shatner
: Thoughts going out to the people of Boston. I hope whomever did this is brought to justice.
Chloe Moretz
: Boston marathon, absolutely terrifying I hope everyone is okay
Lil Wayne:
Prayers for Boston
Kat Dennings
: This is crazy. Glued to the TV, so scary. Thoughts and prayers with Boston right now.
Olivia Wilde
: Oh for f*cks sake. I’m so disturbed by the reports from Boston. This is horrible.
Pink
: Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the explosions in Boston.
Donnie Wahlberg
: Just heard that @joeymcintyre is ok! Thanks to everyone for tweeting! Scared for everyone else in Boston. #PrayerForBoston please.
Ramona Singer
: I hope everyone in Boston is okay!! My prayers and thoughts to those involved. Thank you to the first responders!
Scotty McCreery
: Prayers going out to everyone involved at the Boston Marathon.. #shocking
Nina Garcia
: My thoughts are with the people from Boston
Anderson Cooper
: Will be in Boston for tonight’s broadcast
Elisabeth Hasselbeck
: My heart is with you Boston. Always has been, always will be. #PrayersForBoston #BostonMarathon
Pete Wentz
: Boston be strong.
Valerie Bertinelli
: Oh dear, my heart goes out to those in Boston.
Alyssa Milano
: My love and strength go out to all those affected by the explosions! #BostonMarathon2013
Chris Evans
: thoughts and prayers are with everybody in boston. heartbreaking…
Patrick Stump
: Really awful stuff. Hope the injured are okay. Still information trickling. #prayforboston
Mia Farrow
: Just located my daughter in Boston. Relieved she is fine but heartbroken for those who won’t get this good news
#prayforboston
Harry Shum Jr
: This is terrible. #PrayForBoston
Eva Longoria
: God be with the injured people! RT "@CNN: There has been at least one explosion near the Boston Marathon finish line http://say.ly/Oyb5Bfw
Lauren Conrad
: My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Boston today.
Lea Michele
: Sending my thoughts and prayers to everyone in Boston right now….
Sophia Bush
: I hope everyone in Boston is okay…
Larry King
: My thoughts are with those injured in Boston. Details are sill coming in, but we need to not jump to conclusions without all the facts
Marlee Matlin
: Keeping a eye to news about explosions at Boston Marathon. Praying for victims, families and first responders.
Brandi Glanville
: Thoughts going out to the people hurt in the Boston marathon victims :(
Melissa Joan Hart
: Prayers for those in Boston and hurt by the explosion!
Kevin Jonas
: prayers go out to everyone in Boston. We all love you and we are praying for you
Nicki Minji:
My heart goes out to everyone who woke up this morning to enjoy a peaceful marathon but were met w/senseless destruction.
Channing Tatum
: #prayforboston
Kylie Jenner
: Sending prayers to Boston..
Zoe Saldana
: My prayers and thoughts are with the victims who lost their lives today at the Boston marathon. Que Dios los tenga en su gloria. ZS
Kelly Ripa
: #prayforboston
Alicia Keys:
Shaken… My thoughts and prayers are with the city of Boston and those affected by this tragedy.
Sarah Hyland
: I’m so shocked to hear about the bombings at the #BostonMarathon #prayforboston
Caroline Manzo
: Thinking of Our friends in Boston today stay safe our hearts go out 2 victims & families
Curtis Stone
: Just heard the news about #bostonmarathon. My heart goes out to everyone. Please stay safe.
Gabriel Mann
: #Boston thoughts prayers pls stay safe
Nicholas Sparks
: This is so devastating. Everyone please #PrayForBoston.
Ty Pennington
: Prayers are with the people of Boston. #prayforboston
Bethenny Frankel
: Sad state of affairs when you’re scared to participate in or be a spectator at something as wholesome & American as a marathon.
Mandy Moore
: Sending thoughts, prayers and love to everyone in Boston…..
Colton Haynes
: My thoughts and prayers go out to those effected in the Boston Marathon bombings #prayforboston
Ariana Grande
: #prayforboston so sad I have no words. Stay safe everyone. Prayers and love.
Ken Paves
: My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved in the Boston Marathon!!!
Brooke Burke
: Feel like I’m in a dungeon on show days. Just heard the Boston Marathon news. Prayers for Boston WTF!?!
Jenne Dewan
: Oh man. Just heard the news about Boston. This is just awful. #prayforboston
Tyra Banks
: I’ve spent a lot of time in Boston so it holds a special place in my heart…so my heart goes out to all affected by this tragedy.
Paula Abdul
: I was shocked to hear about the horrible explosions at the Boston Marathon. I’m holding the people of Boston in my heart.
Tom Colicchio
: thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and families affected by today’s explosions at the Boston Marathon.
Justin Timberlake:
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the city of Boston and all of those affected by this terrible incident.
Josh Dallas
: Thoughts and prayers for all those in Boston.
Jason O’Mara
: Signing off twitter now but my thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the blasts in Boston. #bostonmarathon
Bret Michaels
: My thoughts and prayers go out to and are with those affected by today’s explosions at the #bostonmarathon.
Aviva Drescher
: My thoughts and prayers go out to and are with those affected by today’s explosions at the #bostonmarathon.
Wendy Williams
: My thoughts and prayers are with all those people affected by the tragedy in Boston today at the marathon. #prayforboston

The Band Perry
: Boston, sending our thoughts and prayers…
Kaley Cuoco
: #Boston prayers are with you
Danica Patrick
: The Boston marathon bombing makes you rethink ordinary events. Scary stuff.
Kelly Osbourne
: Praying for #Boston
Josh Duhamel
: Thoughts & prayers go out to Boston. #prayforboston
Pete Facinelli
: Boston Marathon bombing? Why? Horrible. Just horrible.
Kate Walsh
: I just heard about Boston. My prayers are with you, and am deeply saddened, god bless everyone
Zachary Quinto
: all love to boston.
Emmy Rossum
: If you’re in Boston and can donate blood, here are the locations: http://www.redcrossblood.org/MA

Ellen DeGeneres
: Let’s all send our thoughts, our prayers and our energy to the people injured in Boston. My heart is with you.
Abbie Cornish
: My thoughts and prayers to those in Boston. Sending love.
Cash Warren
: My thoughts and prayers to those in Boston. Sending love.
Martina McBride
: Prayers and thoughts for Boston…
Melissa Rycroft
: What is wrong with the world?!? Thoughts and prayers going out to all affected by what happened in Boston. Heartbreaking.. #PrayersforBoston
Jon Favreau
: Praying for Boston.
AnnaLynne McCord:
My thoughts & prayers are with you #prayforboston
Joel Madden
: Thoughts and Prayers to Everyone in Boston
Eli Roth
: Thoughts and prayers for everyone in Boston. Can’t believe what I’m reading. Stay safe.
Khole Kardashian:
So many unspeakable tragedies! My heart, love and prayers go out to anyone affected by the sad events in Boston. #PrayForBoston
The Situation
: My heart goes out to those who were effected by today’s tragedy in Boston, MA. Truly terrible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment