Monday, April 15, 2013

Celebrities Send Prayers & React to Boston Explosions..Cont:

 
Snoop Lion:

#prayforboston
Kris Jenner
: #prayforboston
Carey Hart
: I thinks its time for our government to actually serve AND protect. This is out of control. My thoughts and prayers go out to the injured.
Ivanka Trump
: I’m praying for the victims of the Boston explosions & their families in the aftermath of this horrific catastrophe. #BostonMarathon
Kendall Jenner
: #prayforboston
Jeffrey Ross
: Sending love to my alma mater. RT @dailyfreepress BU students using #OKatBU hashtag to inform friends and family they are safe.
Kim Kardashian
: My heart is breaking for everyone effected or injured in the explosion at the Boston Marathon. God bless you all! My prayers are with you!
Willie Nelson
: Our hearts and prayers are being sent to everyone in the Boston area. #Boston
Simon Cowell
: Watching the news. Horrendous. Please god no more bombs. Stay safe America.
John Krasinski
: My heart and my prayers are in Boston and with everyone affected by this nightmare of an incident.
Olivia Munn
: My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Boston.
Mark Burnett
: Boston is such a great city. Sending thoughts and prayers to all those suffering as a result of this tragedy
Anne V
: My heart is absolutely broken over the Boston Marathon tragedy. Thinking about all those affected. #PrayForBoston
Ed Sheeran
: #prayforboston
Gisele Bundchen
: My thoughts and prayers to everyone in Boston #prayforboston
Aly Raisman
: Feeling so sick to my stomach. Wish I could do something to help everyone in Boston! Things need to change, so disturbing.
Victoria Beckham
: Just seen the news, my thoughts are with the people of Boston x vb
Dr. Drew
: I am so upset about The Boston Disaster. No it’s more like the modern Boston Massacre.Throughts and prayers with my friends in Massachusetts
Joy Behar
: So sad to hear about the terrible tragedy in Boston. My thoughts go out to the victims and their families.
Rose McGowan
: Stay strong Boston #godblessyou #heartbroken
Ke$ha
: My heartfelt love goes out to those affected by today’s tragedy in Boston. All of our thoughts are with you. #loveintothelight
Tom Hiddleston
: The Boston Marathon bombing is horrifying and chilling. My thoughts and prayers are with victims and families.
Rosie O’Donnell
: I wish CNN would stop showing the bombing over and over and over – #terrorizing
Drew Carey
: Tip Line re #Boston explosion: 1-800-494-TIPS (from CNN)
Jenny McCarthy
: Sad, confused, scared. #prayersforBoston
Tori Spelling
: My heart goes out to everyone affected by the #BostonMarathon explosion. #SendingLove
Jack Osbourne
: My heart goes out to everyone affected by the #BostonMarathon explosion. #SendingLove
JoJo
: Just got out of yoga and had a dozen text messages… My heart dropped. Please #PrayForBoston My Home. My family and dearest friends.
Ashley Benson
: Praying for loved one in Boston so horrible.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus
: My thoughts and prayers for the people in Boston. Please donate if you can, http://RedCrossBlood.org/MA
Nicky Hilton
: My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected in Boston.
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
: All my thoughts are with #Boston.
Paris Jackson
: my heart goes out to the people there in boston<3 pray for them xx
Keri Hilson
: God be with Boston.
Wilmer Valderrama
: In flight 2 LA, connect 2 Wifi. 2 find out the soul breaking news in #Boston! Tears & Prayers 2 all the victims & families! We stand by you!
Eliza Dushku
: My family is safe~ so far everyone immediate accounted for.. Thanks guys, such a scary & sad & sick thing.
Bob Saget
: My heart is with Boston.
Steve Martin
: "…And the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there." #Boston
Rob Kardashian
: My heart, love, and prayers go out to anyone affected by the sad events in Boston. #PrayForBoston
Rashida Jones
: Don’t take people for granted. Show love and kindness today. #prayforboston
Samantha Ronson
: I can’t even believe what I just read…. sending love and prayers to those suffering today in Boston. so tragic.
JWoww
: Just heard what happened in Boston… My Prayers go out to everyone there
Alicia Silverstone
: So sad to hear about the tragedy in Boston. So awful. Sending love to the victims and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment