Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sharon Osbourne : I'm "Devastated" Over Ozzy's Drug Relapse



Sharon Osbourne opened up about rumors she’ssplitting from Ozzy Osbourne and her husband’s recent drug relaspe on Tuesday’s episode of "The Talk."

The TV personality said, "Everything that was printed… has been distorted. The only thing that was true was the Facebook posting that my husband did," telling the show’s panel, "We’re not getting divorced."
VIDEO BELOW
Osbourne added, "He’s been using alcohol and prescription drugs for the past year and a half. That’s true. That’s very true. Everybody knows he’s been struggling with this his entire life. I never knew he was using prescription drugs. I knew he was drinking occasionally."

The co-host went on to admit, "However, am I happy? No. Am I upset? Yes, I am. I’m devastated. It’s a disease that not only hurts the person who has the disease but it hurts the family."

"We’re dealing with it. We’ve dealt with worse. We’re dealing with it and this too shall pass," offered Osbourne, who joked, "Otherwise, my husband will be taken to hospital to get my foot removed from his a**."

Sharon Osbourne says she's devastated by Ozzy's relapse ... she knew he was back on the booze, but not the pills ... but she wanted to make one thing clear ... they're NOT getting divorced.

Sharon opened up about walking out on Ozzy on "The Talk" today.

Sharon laid down a threat ... what she'll do if Ozzy screws up again.

As Sharon was spilling the beans, Ozzy blew into Brisbane, Australia -- he's touring Down Under -- sporting a bowler hat and a big, sober smile ...


No comments:

Post a Comment