Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ke$ha : Perez Hilton "Ruined" My Relationship By Leaking Sex Pictures

Ke$ha says Perez Hilton "ruined" her relationship by posting intimate photos she’d taken with her then-boyfriend.

The singer emotionally described the violation on the premiere of her new MTV show "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life."

Referring to the blogger as a bully, Ke$ha says, "He single-handedly ruined the only relationship that’s ever meant anything to me."

"My family doesn’t have to deal with this," she added. "He stands for everything I hate. Everything I’m against."

Perez published the private, graphic pictures in 2010.

Check out the video below to see what Ke$ha said.



      


Witchy strutting her stuff:

Celebrity or not, no one deserves their private pictures to be aired in the public. As a society, we are greatly lacking in consideration, compassion and human decency at times.
What slays me is how mainstream media allows him in the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment