Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brandy recently admitted on Dancing With The Stars that she hasn't had sex with a man for nearly six years! Hard to imagine what would make a person abstain for such a long time!

Here's what Brandy had to say about it:
"I haven't been with a man seriously and in love in six years. And, honestly, I tend to abstain if I'm not in a relationship."
More from Brandy:
"I actually went on a blind date a couple months ago that was very interesting but nothing serious."
Brandy on a brief thing she had for Flo Rida:
"I was very interested in him. I mean, how can you not be — he's very attractive. But there was just something about us that didn't click."

We can certainly respect your decision to pass on sex if it doesn't mean something to you, Brandy, but we're sorry to hear it's been such a long time! Sounds like that must be pretty rough, bb!

                                                     Thanks to Perez Hilton

I wonder what hurt her so badly that she hasn't been able to be intimate with a man in so long. Or, perhaps she just became a little jaded and fed  up with the male sex, who can be a bit selfish and jerkish at times.
She is a healthy, obviously energetic young woman. I wonder what she is doing for sex these days. Inquiring minds want to know (or do they??)

No comments:

Post a Comment