Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christina and Jordan...End of the Line

Well, it seems that the separation train is making another stop in Hollywood today at Christina Aguilera's place. It seems a source close to the singer and her husband Jordan Bratman is revealing to US magazine that the couple "have been separated for a few months."

The pair, seen above having a date night in June of this year, have been married for five years and have not decided whether to divorce or not, but are apparently living apart. Apparently over the last six months, their relationship just fizzled to a friendship.

But their main concern obviously is for their son, Max, 2. "He is their main concern," says the pal. "Christina is doing her best to be a great mom. She has a lot to juggle, but she's learning how to make it work and balance it all," the source added.

1 comment:

  1. I love it...you just showed me what I have been trying to do make it like a tabloid articles , remember I told you I wanted to do like Mile Wallace .
    Oh swetie,we are so different ,I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete