Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mel Gibson : Liam Neeson Replaces Mad Mel in "The Hangover 2"

A day after  Mel Gibson got  fired from the  'The Hangover 2," producers flew in Bradley Cooper's 'A-Team' buddy Liam Neeson to take his place.  According to  Variety. Neeson got the  call and flew to  Bangkok on Thursday.

"I just got the call to do a one-day shoot on 'The Hangover 2" as a tattooist in Thailand , and That's all I know about it," Neeson  told variety, and  I just laughed my leg off  when I saw  'The Hangover,' I was shooting in Berlin  earlier this year  and rented it on the hotel TV."

It's a bitch out there : Mad Mel can't get a one day shoot in a  movie sequel of  'The Hangover'.....why because  the cast and crew didn't want him and made their feeling know. The cast and crew wanted to make money and they knew if Mad Mel was in the movie  it would go straight to video and no one would rent it.   Well, there's still some smart people in Hollywood .... Do you think  old Mel can revive his career  ? I think not, Mel has damaged his career beyond repair  and he has only himself to blame...Nuff  said.

No comments:

Post a Comment