Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jane Lynch : 'Felt The Difference' Immediately After Marriage

Jayne Lynch left Sue Sylvester's wardrobe of tracksuits back on  the 'Glee' set and instead done a leopard print robe while surrounded by male models for her spread in the November issue of  More  magazine , where she sounds off on her hit  FOX  show and her marriage to Lara Embry.

The Emmy-winning actress was already committed to two series (Starz's 'Party Down' and  an ABC project ) when she was offered the role of Sue on  'Glee'.' Believe it or not , this meant that for the first four episodes of the series , Lynch status was temporary. "We were keeping our fingers crossed that I got to stay," she says.

At 50, Lynch also reflects on her recent marriage . "I shouldn't say this . but  I'd never  dated anyone that I wanted to marry. I didn't think it was going to  be out there for me. But the minute we were married , I felt the difference : I felt  like I was no longer alone."

My spin : That's the way to go Jane , a lot of  people  rush into  marriage without waiting for the right  man / or woman  ... don't rush, take your time , remember you have to spend a lifetime with  your choice...but hey , that's just me.
Kicking back having fun and keeping it real...........................

2 comments:

  1. Hey Genie and Witchy,
    You girls sure have good taste in men and boy are they hunks.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey right back at ya ...We really have good taste in men (real men,that Is). [giggles]...Witchy

    ReplyDelete