Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halle Berry : Gets Implants ... For A New Rolle

Halle Berry's beautiful looks go undercover  on the set  of her  new  film  comedy.

The Oscar winning actress was spied wearing fake cheeks , lips , and breast implants on the set of her new film...  'Truth or Dare.'

The facial prosthesis and giant belly button - skimming boobs turned the normally stunning 44-year-old actress into a plastic surgery victim who channels 'Catwoman' Jocelyn Willenstein .

Though  we suppose the fragrance guru , clad in a silky pink blouse and black skirt , got off somewhat easy. The film directed by  Peter Farrelly Brothers , who gave us Gwyneth  Paltrow in a fat suit for  'Shallow Hal.'

According to  IMBD (via Shadowand Act) , Berry stars as a   'Career'  driven woman is set up to take the fall for corporate  embezzlements after her college friend from Las Vegas drops  back in her life .

My take:  We needs  some humor in our lives  so it's worth taking a look -see....so we wil see you at the movies.

2 comments:

  1. My dear sweet lady,
    I am sorry it took me so long to get with you , I been under the weather a bit. Waiting for everyone to clear out, so here I am.
    I was down but not out, chicken and shrimp soup did it for me.
    Well tomorrow is the big day, my nephew Leon called Joanna and asked her could he come over to see his mother.Joanna told him he could pick her up or send a car for her he or none his family was welcome at her home and hung up the phone.
    My dear sister don't want to see any of them , I don't know what their problem is, Mae has made it clear to Leon and Shirley. Her youngest son Lenny is staying in my suite in the hotel he is the olny she speaks kindly too.
    How is your dear mother? Hope she is well and keeping you on your toes. Tell her hello for me and after tomorrow all I will have to think about is Turkey Day.
    Your dear husband is doing good I am sure and tell him he will be up and at them in no time after he is finished.
    I will leave you now but will returned at a later day. I just had to say hello.
    Your cyber pal and secret admirer.
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, big hunky G,
    I heard you kicked some butt today and used some "shock and awe" tactics.I know you found it most enjoyable and wait eagerly for you to tell me how it all turns out.
    I hope you are feeling much better and up to a good battle.
    Those grandkids are going to bring home all kinds of viruses from school; that's what kids do. Be sure to get your flu shots and ask your doctor for a pneumonia shot. I made Brian get one. His heart wouldn't be able to take the strain of pneumonia.
    I'm glad Sis is sticking to her guns on those family visits. They can easily send a car. It doesn't sound to me like Mae would even want to go to visit any of them.

    Nana is in good spirits. She was very spunky today. We had a bit of a family problem and that's what she loves, sorting us all out and giving us hell. See G, families are kind of the same all over the world in every walk of life.

    Do you think you will be relieved when everything is settled and happy when it's all over? You won't have any more battles to fight, you won't have that adrenalin rush you get when you squash an opponent.
    But if you help us save the world from global warming, that's a pretty good crusade to go on.I just can't picture you sitting back and watching the world go by after the intense and exciting life you have led.
    Brian needed to process the information about the radiation treatments. Now he is ready. He accepts that it is just one more indignity he has to put up with and it won't be forever. We have plans and I want him to stick around for a while.
    No doubt you are sound asleep and I know you don't snore but I enjoyed yanking your chain about it.
    Your secret admirer and cyber buddy...Genie

    ReplyDelete