Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Slap Happy Mel...(Story courtesy The National Enquirer)

New legal docs in the ongoing MEL GIBSON war with ex- GF OKSANA GRIGORIEVA reveal what may have happened the Night of January 6 - the night of much contention in the He Said - She Said debate in their child custody dispute.
In a legal deposition, Mel admitted slapping Oksana.  He claimed her "hysteria" placed baby Lucia in danger because he feared the infant might suffer from Shaken Baby Syndrome as Oksana's "rapid movements were causing Lucia's little body to be flung from one side to the other, her head shaking violently."
"I slapped Oksana one time with an open hand in an attempt to bring her back to reality. I did not slap her hard. "I did not hit Oksana with a closed fist as she alleges. I did not ever punch her in the face or in the temple or anywhere else, not then or at any other time," Mel swore under oath.
"I was desperate to get Lucia out of Oksana's arms...My hand never touched any part of Lucia and there were no marks, injuries or blood on Lucia's face as a result of anything I did."

Still pending, charges that Oksana tried to extort The Braveheart star which is before the LA Sheriff's Office in Los Angeles for review as to whether or not police action is warranted.

Frankly Mel , I think your statements are total bullshit with a side order of baloney.

1 comment:

  1. I send you an email at 10:16 my time...if you see this email me back....PIC

    ReplyDelete