Friday, November 26, 2010

Stern's Sidekick : 'Mom's Mental Illness Perpared Me For Working With Howard'

Gary Dell Abete , Or Baba Booey as his boss  'Howard Stern'  christened him , has a new book ,  'They call me Baba Booey ,' and it's already a huge hit . But it wasn't the book , publishers originally wanted him to write.

"For years I was asked to write a tell all book on Howard  and the show," Gary said when he sat down on the new HDNet show  with Naughty But Nice  with Rob Shuter . Gary said ,"That wasn't the book  I wanted to write , I would never hire  anyone who I didn't want to do it myself.

Rob said , after reading your new book, it was ultmately  a blessing for us all . Gary opted to bring us  the story of his upbring and how his mother suffering from mental illness prepared him  for his future  success . Do yourself a favor and by a copy.

My take : I don't know  how many people like Howard Stern ...but one thing for sure , I like a lot of others care admire a Man like Gary for being loyal , you don't find that  around to much now . Way to go Baba Booey...[giggles]

No comments:

Post a Comment