Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lisa Rinna Warns Girls : 'Don't Mess With Your Lips'


Lisa Rinna , who just confessed to undergoing surgery to remove her silicone lip injections , has become a big advocate of a more natural look , saying , "I want young women to learn  to love themselves . You don't  need to change anything especially your lips."

As a mother of two beautiful  daughters , Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray , ages 8 and 11 , Lisa knows too well  the pressure on young women and wants  to make sure she sats a good example.

"I remove the covers of magazines when girls who has had too much plastic surgery are on them. That's the last things my girls need to see . All these very young Hollywood actresses  need to stop  trying to be the next Angelina Jolie and learn  to love themselves," Lisa said.

"Trust me , now that I have removed the silicone  from my lips , I feel sexier and Hary loves them. It makes kissing  and something else  much  easier," Lisa giggled.

Hello and natural beauty is so much more beautiful and healthy.

2 comments:

  1. I always hated her lips .They looked so weird, like innertubes.I didn't like watching her talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {giggles] You got that right and they are bumpy ...Hahaha

    ReplyDelete