Monday, August 5, 2013

Oprah Winfrey Wigs Out Big on Cover of O


Oprah Winfrey sports a massive afro on the cover of the September O.

Of the 3.5-pound wig, she says, "I wish I could say it was all mine. In fact, though, it’s borrowed. And it feels like carrying around an extra head."

"My own hair is shorter, not quite so spherical, and a lot lighter. But that doesn’t mean it never gives me grief. When it comes to hair, I’m in the same boat as most every other woman," admits Winfrey in the magazine, which tackles a series of hair-related issues.

The media mogul further notes, "The way we feel about our hair is universal: We love it when it looks great, we can’t stand it when it looks not so great, and we all want it to tell the world something about us."

While Winfrey says she used to be "particular" about her hair, nowadays, "as is the case in many other areas of my life, I’ve relaxed. No more bad hair days — just days when I might need a headband."

And even though she enjoyed "hanging out with Wild Thang," which is what she called the giant wig, Winfrey tells O, "I know for sure that your true crowning glory comes not from what’s on your head but from what’s in your heart."

What do you think of Winfrey’s wig???
Witchy says:


That is perhaps one of the most ridiculously photoshopped magazine covers I've ever seen .

But hey , that's just me and the way I roll.
HeHe

2 comments:

  1. You ain't kidding Witchy.
    Oprah never looked that good on her best day.
    She's fat and old. How did they cover that up??hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't I hot ... or ain't I hot ???

    Oprah looks like a wigged out 'HO' with a red dress and no where to go and no ones wants her choochie ... Hahahahaha

    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete