Miley Cyrus dropped by "The Tonight Show" on Thursday (Jan. 30) and shared her words of wisdom for fellow pop star Justin Bieber.
The Biebs has had multiple run-ins with the law this month ... facing possible charges in Toronto, Los Angeles and Miami for various indiscretions.
So, what would Miley tell Bieber?
"Uh ... I would just say, you know, you got a lot of money. Pay people to make sure you don’t get in trouble," she told Jay Leno. "And party at your house. Buy a house, and add a club to it!"
Although Miley is known for her risque behavior, the 21-year-old had a point when she said, "I don’t see a Miley mug-shot yet, and I’m like, look, I get the most flack of anybody."
As Miley put it, she does a lot of stuff --but everything she does is legal ... in California.
And maybe Miley’s staying out of trouble because she’s working ... a lot. MTV just aired her "Unplugged" concert special, which featured a somewhat surprise appearance from Madonna .
And she's about to embank on a 38-city North American tour -- The Hollywood Reporter promises lots of animals, confetti, surprise guests and killer designer costumes. The "Bangerz" concerts kick off Valentine’s Day in Vancouver.
Witchy is very outspoken : HUH ??? I am the first to say I am NOT a fan of her shenanigans...and porno like behavior...but she has a point. I'll give her that.
Just because a person shows a single sign of rational thought doesn't excuse her antics (which can be argued to be just as ridiculous as Justin's). I agree with her about Justin, but then again, so would any other normal thinking person. Perhaps she should take some of her own advice in the way she portray's herself to the public.....something about glass houses and stones...
Not surprising that she would know how to manage her fame better than Beiber. she is a second generation child of fame and fortune. The trouble many 'stars' get into is derived from a lack of understanding that the same fame and fortune that puts you under the microscope , when used wisely can help you avoid run ins with the "law" if you spend it to limit and control your interactions with the public..
1. Don't travel on commercial airlines and act like its your private jet.
2. Don't drive your own vehicle.. pay for professional transportation, and security.
3. Don't party with the public.. make "appearances" but keep it professional.
4. Don't transport recreational drugs for personal use.. If you MUST imbibe, you can afford to have it transported to you, by trusted individuals with experience in that sort of thing.
5. Remember that you are not "special", that in fact everyone is NOT your fan, and some people in positions of authority, will go out of their way to prove it to you.