Friday, September 17, 2010

LeAnn Rimes : Talks About Affair With Eddie Cibrian

LeAnn Rimes knows she didn't handle the end of her marriage to Dean Sheremet very well -  and she reveals why in the issue of  Shape  magazine . Rimes , who graces the Shape cover in a red bikini , opens up about the end of her marriage and what she's learned.

"I understand why people are disappointed in me , especially since I grew up as America's sweetheart. I think any relationship is hard to get out of, and I don't think the way I did it was right," she reveals.

"It wasn't a fulfilling marriage for either of us," she tells the magazine. "As we grew older , we grew apart."

rimes and Sheremet's marriage began  to fully unravel amidst rumors she was secretly dating actor Eddie Cibrian, who was married.

Back in 2009 , Cibrian tried to fight back against claims that he was having an affair with Rimes after they were caught on film from the restaurant's security cameras . The images show the pair kissing  during a date  at a Laguna Beach, California restaurtant .

Later, Rimes addmitted she and Cibrian became friends while shooting the made-for-TV movie 'Northern Lights," and it wasn't until many months later that their relationship "tipped over." It was very emotionally driven ," Rimes told  People in June . "I never once thought what I was doing was okay."

Sheremet and Rimes attempted to fix their marriage after news of her affair broke , but the pair finally concluded ,"it wasn't a marriage  that fulfilled either one of  us," Rimes and Sheremet ended their 7-year marriage  and the divorce was finalized in  December 2009.

Cibrian was also married at the time, he and model Brandi Glanville married in 2002 and have two sons together. They too filed for divorce last year.

"I take  responsiblity for everything I've done," Leann told People. I hate that people got hurt. But I  don't regret the out come.  Rimes and Cibrien are currently in a committed  and  currently live together  in Los Angeles.

"I feel like I'm just now finding mysely," Rimes continued . "I've always been one of those people who takes care of everyone else  - and their needs - first. This past year , for the first time  ever , I put me first. I'm sure some people are thinking that I was totally selfish , but the truth is , there are times in your life  ahen you have to be selfish in order to find out what makes you truly happy."

Though the infidelity drama is in her past , she realizes "there are lessons in it for me to learn" and that the  "most important thing" is "cultivating strength from rough situations ." As she  tells Shape , "after going through this, I know I can face anything."

My spin : Just asking......so when a man cheats , he's a worthless pig who thinks with his johnson ...but when a woman cheats , it's because she's confused ...lets get real...they both are trash, nothing more ....nothing less ...A word to Brandi Glanville and Dean Sheremet ...you both  are so lucky to get rid of those worthless  pieces  of trash . 

No comments:

Post a Comment