Monday, July 5, 2010

Jennifer Lopez : J.LO Knows How To Tangle With A restless Tot

J.LO takes a break and passes Max off to her bodyguard....Good advice if you have the cash.
Max says, "But mama I wanna get down and walk... I bet you can't catch me mama in those shoes...watch those heels J.LO.


Well max is upright again.....J.LO wear some sensible shoes next time...sandals would be nice.

Max is not upright for long...Max wants to get down so he can take off like a rocket....
These photos of Jennifer Lopez with a resless toddler accomplished the thing that "Jenny From The Block" never could : It made J.LO relatable.
With J.Lo entourage, banging post-baby body and general fabulousness , it's hard to relate to la Lopez. But we take some shameless comfort in the fact that the singer-actress-mama has trouble wrangling a toddler, too.The Bronx native looks a little frustrated, but hey, maybe that's just her way of saying "I'm Real."
J.Lo has a burly gentleman with her that appears to be her bodyguard that she can give her squirmy son to.
My spin on squirmy toddlers: Love may not cost a thing, J.Lo, but your bodyguard is priceless.
Kicking back keeping it real and having fun.

18 comments:

  1. I am so impressed. Did you post all the pictures yourself??
    Excellent job...luv PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did...I was playing around with the new editor...maybe I will get the hang of it.Like you say keep trying...HUGS..PIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PIC...Don't look like my comments are showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you tonight PIC???
    How hot is it there??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you hear me now???

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reached one hundred degrees this afternoo here. We are not used to it.Elderly folks and kids were advised to stay indoors.people felt unwell.
    The poor queen, standing out there in the hot sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if you are posting but I don't see anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If my comments ever show up check your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had 5/6 comments, they just upped and ran away[giggles]

    ReplyDelete
  10. 11:35pm and this one may disappeared too[giggles]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sent you an e-mail...I think it's our template....check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Checked the blog this morning and now my pictures are on the left side...wondering what's happening.

    I can see all our comments from last night on both blogs...can you??......PIC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just checked again and they are the way I posted them...time is 11:30am...Hahaha....PIC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything seems back to normal now.It's 1:03 PM Tuesday and all comments are showing.I think I confused poor old Blogger, messing around with the template.Or more likely they were upgrading.See you Sweetie...PIC

    I don't know why we couldn't post on FTBB though. That's why I think it was a problem with Blogger...PIC

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm pretty sure now that it was my fault. I played around with the web page so much. I'll have to be more careful and close each operation as I finish it....Live and learn...PIC

    ReplyDelete
  16. What I want to know is why do your JLO pics keep jumping to the left side?....HA!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's just on this post, all the others are okay...JLO was always a little jumpy...HA!

    ReplyDelete